Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mothers Against Cancer Foundation.............

Mothers Against Cancer is a Foundation that dedicates it's self to raising funds for the research necessary to lead to a cure for all forms of childhood cancer. All funds raised go to Texas Children's Cancer Center.

This event involved children with cancer and cancer survivors. I was amazed at the energy these kids had. I wish I could of had more time with these families to get to know them and their stories. I just enjoyed so much being around these children. What courage they have!

Photos taken at the event will be used to make a calendar. Funds will go to Texas Children's Hospital.

I was able to have Christina with CM Photography help me shoot this event. She did a great job!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs