Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Faith......................

So things have once again changed a bit. But like I said, I am taking things as they come. To be honest when I first had the thought to do photography for families that suffer with cancer I wanted to make everything completely free. That just sounded crazy to me, all I could think of was the cost and can I afford it.? I will have gas, cd, bubble envelopes, mailing cost, and everything else that goes with it. I was originally going to charge cost to these families but have decided not to.

I guess this is where faith comes in, right? When I think about service money never crosses my mind so why would I charge. Service is something you do for someone else without getting something in return. I must have faith that things will work out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs